Tuesday, February 10, 2015

"By My Side"

I took a week off from blogging, January was an extremely busy month and I needed to reorganize myself and catch up with everything, not to mention I just got all the christmas decorations back into the attic this past weekend...yikes!! With all the traveling for this job I've been doing I haven't been able to paint as much but I'm trying to stay on my game and keep up with it. Hopefully I will have a steady flow of work to post daily again soon!


                                                                "By My Side"
                                                             12" x 12"x 1 3/4
                                              Acrylic on cradled wood textured panel
                                                                    $175.00


No comments:

Post a Comment