Friday, January 30, 2015

Thirty Paintings in 30 a Days Painting Challenge - Day 30


                                                                " Game Night"
                                                                     $100.00
                                                                       6" x 6"

I played a game of pool last night and I "WON" my opponent was me! Haha... The things you do when you're alone too long, not that it's a bad thing.

It's Friday, January 30... The last day of the 30 In 30 Painting Challenge and I'm happy to say, I did it! What a month it has been and a journey I definitely enjoyed. I promise to keep painting and posting, just not as often. I have a large project I started last week and will be working away from home for many weeks, so I really need to focus on that. This past week was tough doing both but I did it. It's amazing how much you can accomplish when you have a goal. Thanks to everyone who followed the  challenge and for visiting my blog, your comments were truly encouraging!

No comments:

Post a Comment