Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge - Day 27


                                                    "Fields of Hanover"
                                                            $100.00
                                                               6"x 6"

As a decorative artist there are times I work 3 to 4 hours away from home. When I do this I generally take up residence in the home I'm working in or a nearby hotel, which is what I'll be doing over the next few weeks. Hanover and the surrounding towns are very rural and beautiful as if a step back in time, while there is still lot of open fields and countryside much of the town has gotten built-up with many large store chains. Hopefully construction will come to a halt in this area. I painted this from a photo I took along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment