Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days Painting Challenge - Day 28

This is another road I traveled today in Littlestown, Pa. near Hanover on the way to Home Depot. I needed some supplies for the home I am working on in this area. I'm also staying in this house so my trip to the store was my first outing all week. I snapped a lot of pictures when I was going down the road, luckily I didn't crash into anything! I started this painting rather late today so when it was approaching midnight I gave up. This painting is not quite complete, at some point I will be returning to this work, so until then I'm going to leave it untitled!


                                                                        "Untitled"
                                                                        $100.00
                                                                          6" x 6"

No comments:

Post a Comment