Sunday, January 3, 2016

Thirty Paintings in 30 Day Challenge - Day 1



                                                                   "Seaweed"
                                                                    11" x 14"
Once again I'm doing the 30 Day painting challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta. This should prove to be interesting as these works are large mixed media paintings that require some time. The only rule to this challenge is to have fun but hopefully I will attempt to create 30 works over the next 30 days! I will be working on a collection of abstract land and seascapes or I'd like to think of it as "Mindscapes", a fresh new voice into the world of contemporary art. Please join me and follow my blog!

                               If you would like to purchase ...contact me @ mjbart99@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment